4/6/10

In the studio

Some fun work in the studio. I do my in studio work at SPA Studios. It has been a great place to learn and grow!

My neighbor was a dear and let me work with her some to get a feel for what and how I work. I will be doing her wedding photography in July. Very exciting. But the most important thing is to be comfortable with your photographer so this was a great opportunity to experience it up front.


DSC_4421fweb



DSC_4426fweb


Spencer Leamer is a fellow photographer that was kind enough to let us play with him in the studio. A great sport! Definitely a person I enjoy having around on a shoot.
DSC_4594fweb

DSC_4654fweb


Ang was a great sport who was game for anything. Very fun to work with!

DSC_4410fweb

DSC_4582fweb

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP