5/14/10

Spring into Summer with a Special!

So I get inquiries constantly for new specials. My other specials have just run out and summer is here. Slots are filling up very fast. Here is my summer special that will start today and run Until July 1st. To get the pricing you MUST book before that date. The booked date does not need to land in that time frame to get the price.

Sitting fee is $50.00 (That secures your booked date and will go towards your print credit.)

All digital file bundles are going for 50% off.

Packages are going for 40% off.

Canvases are going for 30% off.

If you need me to travel outside the 25 mile radius you are responsible for all traveling fees. Hurry, because once all my slots for this summer on filled they are filled and that is it.



Pictures of some great gals sporting their cameras :)
_DSC1875cfweb

_DSC1546fweb

Winery Employees
_DSC1618fweb


I had to share some images too - but the ones I have will have to wait for the next post. I hope you enjoy these for now. :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP