4/5/08

Our Hunk of Lovin Chunk a Monk!!!



Yes... you read right: He is a HUNK and a CHUNK-A-MONK!



Our Edmond started at 6lbs 15oz. Newborn clothing fit very loosely on him.

Today he is 3 days over 2 months old and is sporting 6-9 month clothing that we are anticipating his outgrowing within weeks!

The kid is growing at phenomenal rates! I have never had any child grow this fast!!! I just don't know what to think!

My SIL had a baby just a couple months before us, and has been so sweet in giving the clothes her baby grows out of. She just sent some darling clothes - all 6-9 mo. in size. Well, Edmond fits them and very well! These pics of our man are from today!


7 comments:

Bonnie April 6, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

He is DARLING! and he is a chunk for sure. Most of all mine grew like that and I loved it!

Tamster April 6, 2008 at 8:52 PM  

He is a chunk! He's probably about as big as my Matthew, who's almost 11 months! Okay, so probably not quite that big; Matthew is tall and thin, so he can wear several different sizes--some smaller than his age and some bigger. Anyway, how much does he weigh now, and how long is he? :-)

Cindy April 7, 2008 at 2:19 AM  

Not sure of his weight yet. Will find out soon though. I am thinking he is over 10 lbs for sure. He is pretty tall too, compared to any of my other kids.

We are sure ALL of him! All I can say is I sure produce CREAM! ROFL!!!

Here at home April 7, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

I thought maybe one of the twins would be chunky, but he's not now. He's only in the 8th % as far as weight, and his head is in the 43%
I guess my babies are just not meant to be fat.

Here at home April 7, 2008 at 10:46 AM  

He is so cute, btw. I love chuncky babies.

Shaney April 7, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

What a doll! He is just so cute I want to run away and come up and snuggle him. Is he a cuddly baby? Brad was a cuddle baby but Kaleigh wants nothing to do with cuddling. I can't beleive how fast he is growing!

iamwright April 8, 2008 at 1:38 PM  

Cindy,
Wow! You're not kidding long time no chat. I can't believe how big your family has got! That is amazing! They're adorable!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP