4/5/08

A Beautiful DAY!

A day on the beach with my newest toy courtesy of my hubby!
I am ecstatic!!!

So today we went out to the Edmonds beach
next to the Kingston Ferry
to enjoy the day.
There is a big dock to walk out onto and a long narrow beach type of park. The kids absolutely loved it and we enjoyed the walking and talking along the way.

I am just happy to have a tote that will not tip over and fit both of the younger ones! Plus allow me to exercise - oh and fits in the back of our Dodge Caravan! (Never buy a dodge... and if you do buy a minivan that is theirs - be sure to get the GRAND caravan. It really makes a HUGE difference!)

BTW - all these pics were taken with our point and shoot Sony Cybershot.

4 comments:

Bonnie April 6, 2008 at 3:38 PM  

Looks like fun, but cold! I always think of the beach as hot and sunny. I am jealous though. I REALLY love any and all beaches. I guess Yuba will have to do for now.

Tamster April 6, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

Fun! That looks nice! It's always fun to get a new toy! ;-)
So why do you say never buy a Dodge? We just got a 1998 Grand Caravan last November. We looked at the various different ones, and we realized the length makes a huge difference, so there was no way we'd get the smaller model. Have you had problems with yours, though, besides the size? :-)

Cindy April 7, 2008 at 2:21 AM  

It has been a lemon from day one. This is our second Dodge and I have had horrible experiences with both!!!

The thing I have found out is that I am so not alone in the troubles we have had with our vehicles and dodge. So we are going to try our luck with Ford next time around. Whenever that may be.

Shaney April 7, 2008 at 2:43 PM  

I am sooo jealous! The beach is just beautiful! And I love your new toy. I have begged for a jogging stroller and Ken says no we have enough strollers:( And Bonnie I have many fond memories of Yuba! I think we should come down and go play for a weekend sometime when it is warmer! We tried Bear lake but the water is way too cold and it was way to crowded.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP