4/2/08

Very Enjoyable Weekend!


I slowed down on my posting because we had company this last weekend. Ruby came to visit us from Utah and so we showed her around the area. Of coarse I took Millions of pictures - and we just had the time of day chatting up a storm. We took 4 ferries in 2 days and drove down to Tacoma. We saw galleries with totem poles and art and went to beaches. It was a blast! We took pictures of warships for her boys to enjoy and of the ocean.
Ruby just finished her schooling to become a surgical tech. So her coming here for her break before starting a job was such a treat! It seems that all my friends are in Utah and that can be hard at times - especially when I live in a place I LOVE and no one is here. But the fact that we can go there sometimes and they come visit at other times makes it bearable. When I dropped Ruby off at the airport I could not help but cry. Looking forward to visiting when we come out to Utah in the next little while.

So I saved the photos on the dropshot account as usual.

5 comments:

Shaney April 2, 2008 at 12:29 PM  

I am so glad that you had a good visit! I hope that when you do come to Utah you will make time to come up and see us. If you come in the summer we have a pool and can take all the kids swimming and just have a blast reconnecting!

Here at home April 2, 2008 at 12:45 PM  

Cool. How fun to see Ruby. You will have to tell her hi for me. That is awesome that she got to come visit you. It looks like you had a ball. We're glad your back in blogland.

Tamster April 3, 2008 at 5:45 AM  

That's so fun that you had a friend come visit you. How did she manage to get away by herself? It's always fun to have visitors (well, maybe I shouldn't generalize too much, but I generally enjoy it)! :-)

Perfect Moments Photography April 4, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

Hey girl, I am so happy to see you on here! I can't believe how much your fam has grown....they are all so adorable! I love that we have the same camera....I can learn a lot from you :) Paul bought it for business purposes but I am really wanting to learn how to use it as well. Loving you pics!!!

Cindy April 4, 2008 at 11:28 PM  

Amberly! I can't believe you are a mama of 2 now!!! Hey, you need to invite me to blog with you... I am loving catching up with everyone. What a fun way to do it. :)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP